Thursday, February 5, 2009

Some Work Affirmations Thanks to SZC

  • The Universe freely hand me work I love to do.
  • I do all my work with a free spirit.
  • I always have a great source of energy for my work
  • I am doing work I love to do.
  • I have everything I need to perform the tasks in front of me.
  • I have the right amount of time to easily and comfortably do all my jobs.
  • I see all my work as opportunity to express myself.
  • I see all my work as opportunity to develop myself.
  • I see all my work as opportunity to reach greater levels of achievement.
  • I am sincere and honest at any job I do.
  • My efforts always bring accomplishment.
  • My efforts always bring monetary reward.
  • Work is my opportunity everyday to become a more accomplished, more aware, wiser person.
  • I am efficient, thoughtful, creative, wise, and skilled in the work I do.
  • I always feel respect from people working with me.
  • My love of what I do brings me success.
  • I am very fortunate to be able to work at what I love to do.
  • The Universe is always giving me opportunities to advance in my career.
  • Everything I do turns into success.
  • People love working with me and around me.
  • I am the kind of person other people love to work around and have as a work partner.
  • I attract to me, other positive minded people with also have steady and sure success in all they do.
  • Any work before me is a golden opportunity to learn, explore, develop, understand, contribute, achieve, build, promote, help anything I desire.
  • A deep storehouse of extremely positive resourceful thinking manifests within me.

No comments: