Sunday, June 6, 2010

Memorial Day weekend




So here are some photos from my trip to Rehoboth. My best friend Christopher and I on the dance floor along with my client Ross, 'topher and his boyfriend Michael (my new Boo!) Such a good time.

Reminds me that we have to all celebrate friendships, particularly those which are like family. Christopher in particular and I have been through a great deal - far to much to share here, but suffice it to say, if you could go through it, we have. LOL! Doesn't he look amazing? If only you knew his diet...

What was also great was to work with my client Ross on his vision of changing iPhone applications and technology development. With some work together, we have outlined a draft business plan - certainly enough to clarify his vision. It was such a pleasure to work in my area of core competency.

No comments: