Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Relationships matter


I was reminded today about the importance of relationships. How do you feed the relationships in your own life? What about your business? What do you do to sustain them?

I guess I wasn't done talking about them from my trip to Philly. Getting ready to go to Michigan. Wanted to make sure I shared some gratitude with some clients. Have you made a point to actually get out there and say thank you for the work they give you? I know that without them, I would not be able to provide for us and keep living the dream! They are:

Main Street Cyclery - www.mainstreetcyclery.com
Beach Fitness - www.beachfitness.com
Crema Cafe - www.thecremacafe.com
Violet Source Healing - www.violetsourcehealing.com
Altus Agency - www.altus-group.com
LA INC. - www.discoverlosangeles.com
The Baiada Center for Entrepreneurship - www.lebow.drexel.edu/Centers/Baiada/index.php
The Seal Beach Chamber of Commerce - www.sealbeachchamber.org

And so many others. . .thank you!

No comments: