Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Twas the night before. . .

As some of you may know, my partner, Anthony, has been out of town for the last 7 weeks. It has been a LONG 7 weeks. He had gone to the UK to renew his visa, and to convert his licenses from the FAA to the JAA.

I can't tell you how excited I am to see him. When you work for yourself, and in many ways by yourself, your spouse often is your "venting" and stabilizing influence. I know that I have done all I can to stay busy while he has been gone and this was a "natural, easy transition," but it is a relief to know he will be back. My sounding board and best friend will be here. That makes a huge difference.

Wishing all a Merry Christmas and the best of the time off. I hope you all spend time with family, friends and loved ones as this time draws near!

No comments: