Monday, October 5, 2009

Need work?


I am amazed at how people think that the world owes them something. The world is wonderful, challenging, unfair and filled with both beauty and ugliness. It does not take sides or favor one point of view rather than another. What it does provide is an opportunity for each of us to make a difference and as my father says: "to not be a burden on the universe." So if you are out of work, have an idea or want to create some opportunity, feel free to reach out to me. If you want to have the weight of a business behind you and a corporate entity, a credible track record and a line of happy clients to call on, give me a call. I am happy to consider any client or potential business alliance. There is plenty of work, money, time and abundance for all of us!

No comments: