Saturday, February 14, 2009

Valentine's Day Musings

Today is a day of great attention to the importance of couples. I know that for my company, I would not be where I am today if not for my partner, Anthony. Where would you be without the support of those who love you? Even if you are not presently with the person - close partnerships and historic relationships have helped make you the person you are today.

When I look at the person I am today, I am thankful not only for Anthony, but all those who have come before, from Robin to Amy, from Chris to Jimmy & Ryan. I think in their own way, parents (if we are fortunate) also travel with us through our journey. So thanks to all of my parents!

Great love yields confidence. Ultimately, confidence and security let each of us take the careful risks that help us to grow and become sucessful.

No comments: