Tuesday, September 8, 2009

A start of a new week - affirmations

In business it is often key to reflect on abundance and risk. We as entrepreneurs take risks in the pursuit of both passion and abundance. When each week starts, I try to focus on a few key affirmations which help focus my activities for that week. After the legislative mixer and so many opportunities, the following seem key:
  • There is more than sufficient time and skill to accomplish all that needs to be done.
  • My business attracts money and success.
  • My clients expectations are always exceeded and their business increases in both sales and profits.
  • More than enough resources are available in all aspects of my life.
  • Creativity and insight flows freely to all projects and activities I touch.
  • Work is filled with joy and fun with lasting success.
  • Participation in the community leads to positive change and even better results for all of my friends and neighbors.

Go ahead and give it a try - find your own affirmations and start your week out right!

No comments: