Friday, December 11, 2009

Secret Santa?


Today I found out that I was invited to the premier of Cirque du Soleil: Kooza in Irvine on January 8th. What was delightful about this discovery is I have no idea how or why I was invited to the event! I have helped out a few people and unexpectedly one of them might have coordinated for this to happen. That is part of the joy of what I do, if you provide valuable services to people and don't really dicker about what you are compensated for it, often you get some kind of delightful "Secret Santa" type surprise. I would encourage all of you to play Secret Santa to one of your friends, clients or family members. Through your business you likely have connections that can make something special happen. Now is the time to do that! Go ahead, pay it forward.

No comments: